Guest House / Work Shop

The original structure was built as a tabacco barn in 1955.  The second floor was added in 1994, providing approximately 4000 ft of usable space. 

The bottom floor has a complete woodworking shop, an electrical/mechanical work area and storage.

The second floor was originally designed to be an office for an electronics company, with 1 1/2 baths, kitchen and managers office. Today, the office is a guest bedroom.

The view from the deck is fantastic!